Monday 20 July 2015

Shopping updates

Red Dice is a store that I have never been to but is popular with the Seoul EDH crew.

It was brought to my attention that they now have an online store http://redmtg.com/
It doesn't look like it has anything the other online stores in Korea don't have but it's nice to have options and gives a good example of what to expect when you visit there.

Playfirst have rebranded their website and look much more foreigner friendly. They ship overseas and the English components on their website actually work so this will probably become the website I recommend by default to people overseas.
http://k-mtg.com/

The coolest thing I found on their site was a Korean Black Bordered Shivan Dragon from 4th edition for $37.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Angry Hermit!
    I just completed the first week of a surprise 3 week vacation/visit to South Korea! I've been visiting various shops on your master list as my mother and I visit her family and friends.

    Would you be interested in any quick evaluations of the various shops? Please contact me via e-mail or replying to this post as I do not have a phone while here.

    Thanks,
    ~Rae~

    ReplyDelete
  2. RedDice went from a big place with kinda bad acoustics with an okay selection to a more intimate, date-type place with soso coffee and a remarkably improved selection of three star cards. We get in once in a while but the greatest draw to Hyewa is DosTacos.

    Even though RedDice is better than ever, it just ain't the same. I miss the old guys who used to pilot the place. New guy is cool too, though. Real real nice.

    ReplyDelete